123HOME is an exciting combination of diagrams, books, booklets, articles, videos, and blog posts. All of these work together with additional online information so anyone building or remodeling a house can see where they are in the process, what should have already been done, and what's next.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The next E-Learning Minute will be: tba

Future Articles
Who's E-Learning?




E-Teaching Might be More Accurate


IF NO CHILD IS LEFT BEHIND, 
we're never gonna make it,
 because some of them refuse to go.



Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.




Can You SEE What I'm Saying?

Real F2F E-Learning Styles


I have a web-cam. You have an iPhone.
We're meant for each other, right?



Come with me.......I have raspberries.




and much more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment